Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A nice change....

I never changed schools growing up.
I only lived in one house until I got married.
I've only changed jobs twice in my 15 yrs as a nurse.
(This week being the 3rd.)
As I gradually creep closer to the age of 40.....
I'm learning some things about myself.

I'm not real good with change.
This week I started a new job and I think I know now how that new little kid from another city feels when he moves to a new town and starts a new school and tries to fit in with the "cool kids".
My new job is with some of the best of the best and at times, I feel like I'm from Mars, speaking another language. I have alot to learn, but I am open and ready for this change.

It's a nice change.
I guess I'm just getting "set in my ways" as I grow.........older.
Am I really turning into "that old lady" already?! Really?

No comments: