Monday, May 10, 2010

I LOVED my Mom's Day!!

If I were President of the United States...I would make Mother's Day EVERYDAY!

I woke up this Mother's Day to some absolutely ADORABLE-FABULOUS-MARVELOUS gifts!!

Nothing says "I Love You" more than a Build-A Bear Mother's day rabbit...stuffed by my Riley! Thank you, Riley! I LOVE "BLOSSOM"!!

Nothing makes me smile bigger than a homemade book with page after page of reasons why my Hallie loves me! I love my Mother's Day Book, self portrait of you, and my rockin' body on the cover of my book!

Nothing makes me happier than a gorgeous bouquet of the most beautiful and sweetest smelling flowers ever from the greatest guy in my life! Thank you Glen for loving me and making my job as Mother so easy!! I am so proud to be the Mother of your 2 beautiful girls and I love you all more than anything in this world!

Thank you to my Lord, my Savior for blessing my life in so many ways. You have given me two of the most precious gifts a woman could ever receive and I thank you for them.

I love Mother's Day!

No comments: