Monday, July 19, 2010

Fabulous Father's!!

Father's Day Recap......
We spent Father's Day weekend at my super sweet in-laws lakehouse..I am very blessed to have a family of fabulous father's in my life!

Happy Father's Day to MY most wonderful dad! Thank you for being my hero and for teaching me to be who I am today! I love that you are such a "Silly Papa" to the girls and crack them up ALL THE TIME!


Happy Father's Day to my dear Pepa!! I love you to pieces!

Happy Father's Day to my ever so kind Father-In-Law!! Thank you for being such a great "Sweet Ole Papa" to our girls and all of your grandkids!
Happy Father's Day to the father of my two girls, Glen! Thank you for being the greatest, most loving father! I love you and I love the way you love us so much!

Happy Father's Day to all of our great friend Father's!! You all are amazing dads with the most amazing wonderful kids!!!

I love all the Fathers in my life and hope you had a terrific day!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!







No comments: