Monday, August 22, 2011

We've Come A Long Way Baby!

Since your first day of Sonshine Academy! Baby Diana was right by your side the whole day, wiping your tears on her sleeve!

Now you are a Freshman in high school! Where is that Baby Diana, so I can wipe MY tears on her sleeve?! I love you so much and I am so proud of the beautiful lady that you are becoming! These will be the BEST years of your life! Enjoy each and every moment! I know I will!WOW! 5th grade! Seems like a blink ago you were holding that gobby & my neck so tight, not letting me go as I took you to your first day of Sonshine!! You are such a beautiful spunky 10 year old! I love and adore the way you still allow me to be by your side!! I am so proud of the little lady that you are growing up to be! Enjoy this last year of Elementary School, Middle School will be here before you know it! and TRUST ME! You will be ready!!
I love both of you with all of my heart and soul! You make me so proud to be your mom!! It's going to be one amazing, but speedy fast year!! Let's just hang on and have some fun!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

sniff...sniff - too sweet! You have some gorgeous girls!

Anonymous said...

Cruson Crew, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: