Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Deal or a Dud?




Middle school brings home alot....I mean ALOT of.."I need this!" or "I need to get one of those!" or "Can we try to find that?" The latest that "everyone" is trying is "stuff you put in your hair to make it curly, without rollers or a curling iron, please! please! mom will you try to find some!" So I'm off to Walgreens.......(where I made the doozie of a find with the handy-dandy DNA do-it-yourself kit??? whole other blog)......so I hit the hair care products aisle and you betcha, BINGO there it is......"SPRAY IT CURLY-INSTANT CURLS" I'll take it!


We follow the instructions to the T.......and here are the results..............





The Cruson girls have to say..."Spray It Curly...Instant Curls" is a DUD! Guess we'll have to stick with these...............

No comments: