Friday, November 28, 2008

Proud Mary and a Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! What a fun day we had spending it with cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles! We were so full by the time we rolled (literally rolled) back home last night, it felt as though I had gravy flowing through my veins!









Glen's grandmother, "Grandma Mary" passed away a few years ago, she was the sweetest, most adorable grandma and we miss her alot! She was also one of the best cooks I have ever met..her rolls were to die for and she made this AMAZING "Ice Box White Cake" every holiday. Well she left this recipe behind and after wrestling my mother in law to the ground for it, I gave it a try this Thanksgiving.........
Here she is, isn't she a BEAUT!! I have to say it WAS DELICIOUS! I think Grandma Mary would've been proud! We Love you Grandma!

No comments: