Thursday, November 19, 2009

Season of Thanks

My 2009 Top Ten Thankful List


Of course, I'm thankful for my family, my friends, my health, my faith, but here are a few OTHER things that I am thankful for..........


1. The "Low Balance Alert" emails that I get from my friendly bank warning me "it's getting close"!

2. Online banking that makes it easy to make transfers from here to there when I receive those "alerts"!

3. My Lifetime Fitness Membership card in my wallet next to my Driver's License that makes it look like I work out.

4. Spanx!

5. The speaker phone on my cell phone so I can keep talking in those school zones!

6. Market Street's Thanksgiving promotion: "Get a Free Turkey for every $100 you spend!"
Lucky me has (3) turkeys worth $300 just waiting to be cooked!!

7. That we live in a country where we have Presidential elections every 4 years......now that's some "Hope & Change" to look forward to......(only 1080 days to go)!


8. The Kardashian sisters........an easy way to teach my girls HOW NOT TO ACT!


9. A good pair of tweezers!

10. Stouffer's.......the meal that makes me look like I've been cooking all day!

No comments: