Monday, March 14, 2011

Mo Monday

Here is what Mo thinks about the tabloids......
and
Charlie Sheen!

This week Mo ate a dum-dum sucker stick, an In-Touch Magazine, a volleyball, and $3.00.He more like shredded the magazine (see above) and volleyball, I would hate to see him swallow a volleyball whole, BUT I bet in a couple of more weeks, he just might be able to!

He also got to take a trip to the vet for some routine shots and the regular "temp taking"......woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! His one little EYE got as big as a saucer when that thing went ....ummm.....in his tailpipe!

He did great, and got a glowing report, with the exception of the result from a skin scrape that showed he has "mites"....................then this conversation came next:
Vet: "Yep, he has mites."
Me: "MITES!! WHAT?!"
Vet: "Yes, you'll need to bring him in every week for the next couple of months to be dipped." cha-ching!!
Me (wildly scratching my head): "Go back...MITES!? Can I catch them?"
Vet: "No."
Me: "Can my other dog get them?"
Vet: "No, all dogs have them."
Me (by this time...wildly scratching my head & neck) : "WHAT?!"
Vet: "Yep, even you & I have them."
Hallie (apparently the SMARTEST person in the room): "Aren't those just called germs?"
Vet: "Sort of like that."


Bring him in EVERY WEEK FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS??
I'm thinking that probably won't happen, we'll just stay home, save some money, and enjoy EACH OTHER'S MITES.

No comments: