Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Prayer Requests....

I came across two blogs this past week through another blog that I follow and these moms have been so heavy on my heart and their precious babies in my prayers. I do not know these families or even know where they live, but their stories of unbelievable faith during the darkest, most horrible nightmare any mother could face are truly inspiring. I promise that after you read their stories you will hug your children tighter, have a little more patience, and believe in the God that I know is the only one who could carry someone through the pain that they are experiencing. Please keep these families in your prayers.

Just click on the button on the sidebar to read their incredible stories.

"Another Day Stronger" and "Pray for Lucy"









No comments: