Friday, October 9, 2009

One Cool and Graceful Mom!

You try to be a "cool mom" for your 7th grader who is down on the field cheering on her fellow studly classmate football players!! You go to all the games, with HER NAME ALL OVER your shirt, so EVERYONE KNOWS who you are cheering for........you flash her hundreds of thumbs up from the stands because she is doing such an amazing job out there! She is the greatest!! and I want to be the coolest for her and never embarrass her in any way............................until I stand up in the bleachers and FALL THROUGH!!!
Darn!! Did anyone see that? Did anyone notice? ummmm......well, I was on the FRONT ROW with my child's name ON THE BACK OF MY SHIRT blinged all out in rhinestones!!!! Of course THEY SAW! I KNOW they saw, from all the GASPS I heard from above!! But, I did not hang around to see who all was up there...I ran (ok....ran, dragging my left leg behind)!!
I am almost 100% sure that I will NOT be "Daisy Duke" for Halloween this year!
Today is the Middle School Pep Rally...I gotta go strap into my stilettos and see what kind of trouble I can get into on the gym floor!! ;)

No comments: