Friday, March 5, 2010

Some of My Favorite Things.....

that hang in my house are......
my mini "Everyday Display" board from Creative Memories. I love love love to decorate it up each month with that month's holiday theme or just with fun pictures I've taken and actually have printed! (which is sadly rare!).....BUT, I even love love love my big one that hangs on the wall even better! If you want one of these GREAT boards that can display your fun pictures....let me know and my friend Suzanne can hook you up! She is one fabulous Creative Memories Master!!

BUT I do have to say.......you can't beat HANDMADE decor made by the precious hands of the 2 LOVES of your life!!...








Say HELLO! to....Two of the BEST Valentines gifts that I ever have received! A giant THANK YOU to my 2 sweethearts for these FABULOUS additions to MY FAVORITE THINGS!!!

No comments: