Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"Secret" Recipe?!

On Facebook the other day, I posted that I was making Sloppy Joes. I got a request for my "recipe" from one of Glen's cousins. She said that she has never found one she likes! I only know of one way to make it and I could eat this stuff all day, everyday......so grab your pencils and some paper and I'll let you in on my "Secret Sloppy Joe" recipe.....
First, grab your can opener!

Second, brown the meat!
See this is COOKING!!
Anytime I have to TURN ON the stove, IT COUNTS AS COOKING!!! Pour in the can!


Stir!


Grab you some buns and get ready for some happy kids!!
YUM!





2 comments:

Kara Prater said...

Yum, its hard to beat Hunts but i have a homemade recipe thats super good too. Its easy!

Mix with a lb of lean ground beef..
1 can of healthy request Campbells chicken gumbo soup

1 large Tablespoon of mustard

Squeeze a whole bunch of ketchup to taste. i usually squeeze until its starts getting red color.

Add a little shredded cheese and yummy. :)

Anonymous said...

Don't people get crabby when you grab their buns? Well, probably not when YOU do it, Ms. Tittles!