Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Take It Easy Day

Today, we nursed lake sunburns, took over the Resort's Gift Shop, explored all day, and conquered the Lobby's 300 piece puzzle!

It was a "Take It Easy" kind of a day! We offered up two more days to the girls, staying until Saturday, but Hallie has "Meet The Teacher" on Friday and she is sooooo excited about 3rd grade and well, uhhh..."Meeting Her New Teacher"! She said, "No way!" and seeing that we are down to about $50 and some change, it's probably best we take it on home in the morning! I will be kicking and screaming, but it will be nice to be home. (I guess!).......... If only I could pack that sweet lady who brings us new towels everyday, sweeps, turns down our beds, and leaves those cute packages of gingersnap cookies on my pillow every night and bring her home with me, along with the low 60 temps, and those nap-inducing rainstorms!! I'd be all good!!

No comments: