Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day Fun!

We had a fun Father's Day......Glen had ever so sweetly bought us Jonas Brothers tickets as he conveniently slipped off (solo) to the deer lease for the weekend..... he is not only a great Father to our 2 girls, but a clever one also! He did make it back in time on Sunday to open a few gifts and watch me take a 4 hour Jonas Concert Recovery Nap! We had lunch with my dad and my sweet grandfather, who couldn't get a word in, as my daughters relived every second of the concert from the night before with them. Later in the day, my 89 year old Pepa yelled from the other room, "Girls, hurry the Jo Bros are on TV!"
He is just "hip" that way!

1 comment:

Kara Prater said...

That's awesome! :) Sounds like Jonas Brothers concert was a hit w/ the girls. Great fun memories.