Friday, July 24, 2009

The Perfect Host.....

How do you welcome 3 new little neighbors who have just arrived in the Great State of Texas after traveling many many hours from the far Middle East?

YOU TEACH 'EM HOW TO SKIN A RATTLESNAKE, a course!!!
YOU SHOW 'EM THE SNAKE'S INERDS......

AND IF YER LUCKY, THE SNAKE WILL HAVE JUST EATEN BEFORE YOU YANKED ITS HEAD OFF......AND A MOUSE WILL COME SHOOTIN' OUT ITS....

After Glen completed his Man Vs. Wild exhibition show, he asked the 3 little girls, "So what do you think?" The 11 yr. old piped in and said, "This looks much like the inside of the sheep I play with overseas."
I quickly turned to my tobacco spittin', wild outdoorsman, with his eyes popped out of their sockets.......and snipped, "Sheep guts, hmmmm?? This one's gonna give you a run for your money!"
WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!
I think they enjoyed it, because as they skipped back to their new home, they yelled back, "What time do you want us over tomorrow?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I had read this (seen this!) AFTER breakfast. Not so hungry now. LOL, please don't do this demonstration in Sunday School! HA, HA!

Amy said...

That is freaking hilarious! Is this what Glen is going to do when your girls start dating?? Love it! And I love even more that the kid was all "whatever, I've seen better". LOL - so funny!