Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Hoodie Kind of "Mourning"!

I hear complaints everyday about the cold, about the icy wind knocking us all over here in APRIL!??.....I have to say, myself included, especially out at softball tonight.....I was COLD! BUT...I also have to say that I am in "mourning" over having to put away my hoodies when the weather decides to behave as "Texas Summertime Weather"!

I love my hoodies, they make me warm and cozy, they make me sleepy, they go with my sweatpants (that I will also dearly miss very soon)...but the main reason I dread the "hoodie hibernation" is because I look like this...........

under my hoodie!! Lily white skin and all!! Not to mention the great big sausage arms that hide under the hoodie as well!



BUT... I have come to grips with the impending doom of swimsuit season nipping at my kankles and have decided to grab it by the horns and OWN IT! So I bought this......
and this...






to hopefully look like this........
by June 1st!
OK!-OK!-OK!....I'll settle with just being able to fit in my 9yr old grannie suit with the sexy grannie skirt attached, that's all I ask of myself!

(Deep down.....I sorta am ready for those pool parties, cook-outs, fireworks, and flip-flops)!!!
Note to self: Don't forget to pick up a bottle of this..............






No comments: