Thursday, April 2, 2009

I SMELL COOKIES!

Today we are having our "2nd Annual SSS Drive-Thru Bake Sale" in our driveway. I'm NOT EVEN going to mention the 50mph wind gusts that are ripping out there right now!! I'm NOT!
The proceeds made from this Bake Sale will go to help pay my mortgage...(no! not really)....Seriously, the money made will go to help pay for a party that an organization called Students Standing Strong throws for the outgoing 5th graders each year. Last year, we made over $600 in one hour! (I may seriously think about a Bake Sale to pay for all this cheerleading gear! hmmm??...is that even legal??)
Anyways...visit http://www.studentsstandingstrong.com/ for info on this great organization!

Now on to the good stuff......look at these delicious donations that have been delivered to sell today!! As I am typing with my hands tied behind my back as not to JUMP into this............

Or dive into this bucket of homemade cookies.........
People are so creative and generous!! Now I am LOVING this donor!! She took "BAKE" to a whole NEW LEVEL!!.....
This is my kind of BAKING!!

No comments: