Saturday, May 2, 2009

Solving One of Life's Little Mysteries...

Certainly, you've heard people say this many times about their laundry mishaps....

"I think my dryer eats our socks."
"There must be a black hole in that dryer that takes all the socks."
"There is a monster in our dryer that eats socks!"

Well seriously?!

If all of the laundry is complete in the house, then really, how can you end up with this?!









So I got to thinking and did some of my own brilliant investigating and found this......









Apparently, there is a BLACK HOLE that eats all the leftovers and I found it.....it's BEHIND the dryer!

So if you are having this same problem of missing mismatched undergarmets and such....all you need....

is one of these...













and one of these.....













to retrieve all of these.......










Finally! The Great Mismatched Missing Sock Mystery is SOLVED! (sort of....) How come all the stuff she retrieved STILL DOES NOT MATCH the stuff I have no match for!!?? hmmmm??!

No comments: