Sunday, May 10, 2009

"When I Grow Up I Want To Be A Mother!"

.....is what Hallie is always telling me! She spent the majority of Mother's Day today in this......
pretending to be at her "wedding", so that she could soon after become a "Mother"! I am so thankful she "pretends" in that particular order! Wedding.....then.....Mother!


Riley on the other hand, is enjoying every minute of the here and now. Middle School fun has her so busy, she doesn't have much time to think of "pretend weddings" and "make-believe twin babies".
Which is perfectly fine with me, because before I can blink, those things will no longer be make-believe!

Tonight the girls & I went to see.........They asked me if I would want to be "17 Again" and I said, " NO WAY....then I wouldn't be your MOTHER!"...and...I wouldn't trade that for anything in the world!
Thank you for making this the best job EVER!
I love you both more than you will ever know!
Thank you for an extra-special Mother's Day!







No comments: